- The 2009 Ford Escape fuel tank pressure sensor can be found on the fuel sending unit that is located inside the gas tank at the back of the vehicle. This sensor is there to measure the pressure inside the tank and allow excessive fumes to vent off when the pressures get too high to prevent any accidents.
How many O2 sensors does a 2009 Ford Escape have?
The Ford Escape has two oxygen sensors on it for its four cylinder engine. There is one that is on the exhaust before the catalytic converter and one that is after. You can find them since they are screwed into bungs that are welded onto Your headers and exhaust.
How many camshaft position sensors are in a Ford Escape?
There are two camshaft position sensors on the 2013 Ford Escape. Both of them are located on the top rear of the engine.
Where is the PCM located on a 2009 Ford Escape?
Powertrain Control Module (PCM) (2.5L) Center rear of firewall. Powertrain Control Module (PCM) (3.0L) Rear center of firewall.
Where is the temperature sensor located on a 2008 Ford Escape?
Ambient Air Temperature Sensor Behind left side of front grille.
Where is the o2 sensor located on a 2009 Ford Escape?
Oxygen sensors are located within the exhaust stream, there is at least one oxygen sensor located before the catalytic converter and typically one in each exhaust manifold.
What are the symptoms of a bad camshaft sensor?
If your vehicle idles roughly, stalls frequently, has a drop in engine power, stumbles frequently, has reduced gas mileage, or accelerates slowly, these are all signs your camshaft position sensor could be failing.
How do you know your crankshaft sensor is bad?
Common signs of a faulty crankshaft position sensor include issues starting the vehicle, intermittent stalling, and the Check Engine Light coming on.
How do you reset the PCM on a Ford Escape?
How to Reset the Ford PCM
- Open the hood of the Ford. Loosen the lock nut located on the negative battery cable connector with a socket and ratchet.
- Wait for 20 minutes while the PCM bleeds off the electricity it stores for backup power. Once the power drains from the PCM, it resets.
How do you reset the computer on a 2009 Ford Escape?
Another way is to turn the ignition to ON, then hold the brake and accelerator down for 30 seconds. You need to turn the car on and off three times for about one second each to reset the 2009 ford escape check engine light.
Does a used PCM need to be reprogrammed?
If a PCM, TCM, BCM or other control module is being replaced on a vehicle, reprogramming may be required to calibrate the new module to that particular vehicle (unless it has been preflashed by the OEM or module supplier).
Where is coolant temperature sensor?
The Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor can be located in a few places, depending on the vehicle and its manufacturer. It is most often located close to the thermostat of the cooling system or inside of it. The cooling system is located beneath the air intake pipe and behind the right cylinder.
Where is the coolant temperature sensor located on a 2005 Ford Escape?
The sensor is located at the back of the engine, across from the passenger side of the vehicle.
Where is the cylinder head temperature sensor located on a 2013 Ford Escape?
The 2013 Ford Escape’s cylinder head temperature sensor, or CHT, is used in the same way an engine coolant temperature sensor is. Located on top of the cylinder head behind the valve cover and under the air inlet pipe, it monitors the temp of the head and sends this data to the car’s main computer.
2009 Ford Escape Sensor Locations
The sensors seen in this picture are not necessarily indicative of those that may be found in your vehicle. This page contains a comprehensive list of all of the vehicle’s sensors.
Also interesting: 2009 Ford Escape Sensor Locations? (Correct answer)
Find lots of other information for your Ford Vehicle.To find fuse diagrams,click hereTo find Relay locations,click hereTo find Sensor Locations,click hereTo find Module Locations,click hereTo find Switch Locations,click hereTo find Firing Order,click here
Sensor for measuring the temperature of the surrounding air The grille on the left side of the front bumper. Autolamp Sensor is located in the center of the dashboard. Autolamp/Sunload Sensor is located in the center of the dashboard. 3.0L Camshaft Position Sensor 1 is located at the front of the right cylinder head. The camshaft position sensor (2.5L) is located at the rear of the cylinder head. Position sensor for the camshaft in the third cylinder (3.0L) is located at the front of the left cylinder head.
In the front of the engine block, there is a crankshaft position sensor (3.0L).
- Sensor for EGR with Differential Pressure Feedback (DPFE) The engine is located in the right rear.
- Sensor for the temperature of the evaporator’s discharge air The right-hand side of the dash.
- Front Impact Sensor (Left) is located on the left-hand side of the engine compartment.
- Pressure and temperature sensors for the fuel rail The very top of the engine.
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S)11 (2.5L) is located in the exhaust system, right front of the engine.
- The heated oxygen sensor (HO2S)12 (2.5L) is located in the exhaust system, right front of the engine.
- Heat-induced oxygen sensor (HO2S)21 is located in the right rear of the engine compartment.
Temperature Sensor Installed in the Vehicle The dash is on the left-hand side.
Knock Sensor 2 is located at the right rear of the engine.
Sensor for mass air flow and intake air temperature (MAF/IAT) (2.5L) located at the rear of the engine.
Sensor for Output Shaft Speed (OSS) (2.5L) located on the left side of the transmission.
The Parking Aid Sensor (Inner Left) is located on the left side of the rear bumper.
The Parking Aid Sensor (Outer Left) is located on the left side of the rear bumper.
The center of the back of the firewall.
Sensor for Seat Position (Driver): Located under the driver’s seat.
Driver 1’s side impact sensor is located on the left rocker panel.
Side Impact Sensor (Passenger 1) is located on the right rocker panel of the vehicle.
The throttle body has a throttle position sensor (TPS).
Sensor for Transmission Range (TR) (3.0L) located at the top of the transmission.
Sensor for the Turbine Shaft Speed (TSS) (3.0L) Transmission is on the left-hand side.
Wheel Speed Sensor (Left Front) The wheel speed sensor is located on the left front wheel hub.
Wheel Speed Sensor (Right Front) The wheel speed sensor is located on the right front wheel hub. Wheel Speed Sensor (Right Rear) The wheel speed sensor is located on the right rear wheel hub. Rick Muscoplat posted a blog entry on
2009 Ford Escape Limited
Sensor for measuring the temperature of the surrounding environment. The grille on the left side of the vehicle’s windshield. Auxiliary lamp sensor located in the center of the instrument panel. On the center of the dashboard is the Autolamp/Sunload Sensor (ALS). Position sensor for the first camshaft in the 3.0L engine. Located at the front of right cylinder head. Located in the rear of the cylinder head of the 2.5L engine. Position sensor for the camshaft in the third cylinder (3.0L) is located in front of the left cylinder head.
- In the front of the engine block is a crankshaft position sensor (3.0L).
- Air Temperature Sensor for Evaporator Discharge Located on the right-hand side of the dash Forward Crash Sensor This sensor is located at the front of the engine bay.
- In the right front of the engine compartment, there is a front impact sensor.
- Pressure Sensor for the Fuel Tank The fuel tank is full with gasoline.
- Right back of engine, in exhaust, is the Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S)11 (3.0L).
- It is located in the exhaust right in front of the engine, 12 (3.0L) and heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) The Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) is located at the right rear of the engine compartment on the right side.
- A Temperature Sensor Installed Inside the Vehicle The dash is located on the left-hand side.
Right back of engine – Knock Sensor No.
A sensor for measuring mass air flow and intake air temperature (MAF/IAT) is located at the back of the engine (2.5L).
Right side of gearbox is equipped with an Output Shaft Speed (OSS) sensor (2.5L).
Right side of rear bumper has a Parking Aid Sensor (Inner Left).
Left side of the rear bumper has a Parking Aid Sensor (Outer Left).
The center of the back of the fire wall.
Sensing Device for Seat Pressure Under the Passenger Seat Sensor for side impact (driver 1), located on the left rocker panel of the vehicle Impact Sensor (Driver 2) located on the left side of the luggage compartment.
On the right-hand side of the cargo compartment is a Side Impact Sensor (Passenger 2).
(2.5L) Sensor for the transmission’s range (TR) at the transmission’s apex.
Left side of the gearbox is home to a Turbine Shaft Speed (TSS) Sensor (2.5L).
Transmission speed sensor on the right side of it.
Wheel Speed Sensor (Right Front) The right front wheel hub is equipped with a wheel speed sensor (wheel speed sensor). Wheel Speed Sensor (Right Rear) The wheel speed sensor is located on the right rear hub of the wheel. Rick Muscoplat wrote a post on
The Ford Escape Limited AWD is a fantastic vehicle that is currently available. The condition is excellent! Carfax report is unblemished. Come in and take it home with you today! Send us a text message at 720-575-3899. ***NO DEALER HANDLING FEES*** ***NO DEALER HANDLING FEES*** Each qualified car receives a complimentary Power-train Plus limited warranty for 30 days or 1000 miles! ******With qualifying automobiles, a free 90-day Sirius XM trial is available. *** Taxes are not included in the price mentioned.
- Not finding what you’re searching for?
- Contact us immediately at 303-848-3500 or TEXT us at 720-575-3899 and we will assist you in finding the right used automobile for you.
- Disclaimer: It is the buyer’s obligation to independently verify the presence and condition of any equipment featured on this website before purchasing.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- It should be expected that typical wear and tear will occur over time, depending on the age of the vehicle.
- Any financing offers are subject to credit approval, down payment approval, or a combination of the two.
Front air conditioning: There are just one front air conditioning zone. Vents in the back of the second row
Airbag deactivation is accomplished with the use of an occupant sensing passenger. Dual airbags in the front Airbags on the sides: front and rear Front and rear side curtain airbags with rollover sensorsSide curtain airbag rollover sensor:
Antennas are classified as follows: mast MP3In-Dash is an auxiliary audio input device. Playback of MP3 files on a six-disc CD AM/FM radio is available. SiriusXM Satellite Radio is a satellite radio service. Volume control with speed sensitivity: There are a total of four speakers.
4-wheel anti-lock braking system Electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD) is used for braking assistance. The diameter of the front brake is 11.9 inches. Front brakes are made of vented discs. The diameter of the rear brake is 10.0. Drum brakes are used on the rear wheels.
Alloy trim on the center console. Carpet is used as a floor mat material. Floor mats (front and rear)Alloy trim on the shift knob Leather is used to cover the steering wheel.
Lights for the cargo area: Front console with storage is located in the center console. Cupholders at the front and back of the vehicle: cruise control Entry by keypad: Multi-function remote with keyless entry: 1 window that can be opened with a single touch Front of the overhead console Outlet(s) with a voltage of 12V in front and 12V in back Variable/speed-proportional power steering is available. Reading lights are located at the front. The rearview mirror has an auto-dimming feature.
Tilt the steering wheel to the right. Controls located on the steering wheel include: cruise control and audio controls. Storage compartments include cargo tie-down anchors and hooks, door pockets, and a front seatback pocket. Vanity mirrors with dual illumination capabilities
Window on the liftgate is a manual flip-up. Liftgate is the sort of rear door.
Type of 4WD: on demand Axle to wheel ratio: 2.93 Mechanical differential in the center.
The color of the front bumper is the same as the body color. Color of the grille: chrome Color of the mirror: the same as the body color Color of the rear bumper: body color
Temperature outside the house: Compass display: Tachometer is a type of gauge. Trip computer (insert name here): Low fuel warning, tire filling reminder are just a few of the alerts and reminders.
Headlights: auto delay off, auto on; front fog lights: auto delay off, auto on
Power adjustments for the side mirrors
Roof rack: Roof rack color: chrome Roof rack material: steel
Child safety door locks: Child seat anchors: LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Tethers)
Rear seatbelts are located in the middle. 3-point Pretensioners for seatbelts: front and rear
Manual adjustments for the driver’s seat include reclining and tilting. Driver’s seat power adjustments include: height, 6 positions. Headrests at the front: two that are adjustable. Bucket seats are used at the front. Manual adjustments for the passenger seat: reclining, 4 positions. Adjustable headrests at the back, three in total Splitting the rear seat backs: Seating in the back is a 60-40 split bench. Upholstery with a leather edging
Doors with a two-stage unlocking system: Alarm and engine immobilizer are included in the anti-theft system. Power door locks are a convenience feature.
Stability and Traction
Roll stability control, stability control, and traction control are all included.
The following terms are used to describe roll stability control: stability control: traction control
Tires and Rims
Location of the spare tire mounting bracket: underbody Temporary tire size for the spare Steel is the material used for the spare wheel. Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Tire pressure monitoring systems are used to monitor the pressure of the tires. All-season tires are available. Alloy wheels with a polished finish
Variable intermittent wipers on the front. Power windows:Privacy glass in the rear: Dual-speed wipers on the rear window Defogger for the rear windows Important Notice: Prices do not include any of the following: government fees and taxes; financing costs; any electronic filing charge; and any emission testing charge Dealer Delivery and Handling Fees may not be included in the listed prices. We update our internet inventory on a regular basis, however our inventory is subject to vary based on current transactions.
We are not liable for any typographical or clerical mistakes or omissions on this website.
Ford 3.0L Duratec V6 Engine Sensor Locations – TroubleCodes.net
Variable intermittent wipers on the front The following features are available: Power windows; Rear privacy glass; a dual-speed rear wiper Defogger for the rear-window Disclaimer: Prices do not include any government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any electronic filing charges, or any emission testing prices, among other things. Dealer Delivery and Handling Fees may not be included in the advertised price. We update our online inventory on a regular basis, however our inventory is subject to change based on current sales results.
Due to the test drives, the mileage may vary significantly. Please note that we are not liable for any typographical or clerical errors on this website. To make a reservation, please phone us at the number listed on this page.
- Fuel injectors (placed in front of and under the intake manifold)
- Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP)/Intake Air Temp (IAT) Sensor (positioned at the back of the intake manifold)
- Fuel injectors (located in front of and under the intake manifold)
- Camshaft position sensors (CMP) (placed at the back of each cylinder head)
- Variable Camshaft Timing solenoids (positioned on top of cylinder head covers at the front of the engine)
- Variable Camshaft Timing solenoids (installed on top of cylinder head covers at the front of the engine). Oil pressure switch (placed near the front of the engine’s bottom portion)
- Knock sensor (KS) (located under the intake manifold at the rear of the engine)
- Crankshaft position sensor (CKP) (located at the front of the engine toward the rear of the vehicle)
- Cylinder Head Temp Sensor (CHT) (located under the intake manifold at the rear of the engine)
- Crankshaft position sensor (CKP) (located at the front of the engine towards the rear of the vehicle)
- Crankshaft position sensor (CKP) (loc It has coil on plug ignition coils (on top of each cylinder head cover)
- A Universal Heated Oxygen Sensor (located in each exhaust manifold)
- An Electronic Throttle Control / Throttle Position Sensor (TP)
- And a Mass Airflow Sensor (MAF) – (located in the top half of the air cleaner housing)
- And an Electronic Throttle Control / Throttle Position Sensor (TP).
Models Found On
- Ford Taurus/Mercury Sable (from 1996 to 2005)
- Ford Escape/Mercury Mariner/Mazda Tribute (from 2001 to 2005)
- Ford Five Hundred, Mercury Montego, and Ford Freestyle (from 2005 to 2007)
- Ford Fusion (from 2006 to 2012)
- Mercury Milan (from 2006 to 2011)
- Lincoln Zephyr (from 2006 to 2012)
- Ford Escape (from 2009 to 2012).